Are we classy or what?
It’s a happy Friday around here—Bedsider was chosen as a Top 5 Regional Finalist for a CLASSY Award! (You can check out our story page on the CLASSY site.) In case you aren’t familiar, the CLASSY Awards are brought to you by StayClassy to recognize the efforts of nonprofit organizations, socially conscious businesses, and individuals worldwide.
This year’s award pool started out with 2,400 nominees and is now down to 320 finalists (spread across 16 categories and 4 regions). Over the next few weeks, a combination of public voting and judging by previous winners will narrow down the field to just one finalist per category in each region—and from that group one winner per category will be announced at a ceremony in September.
We’re hoping you’ll help us out with the public voting part:
- Go to the CLASSY voting site and select “EAST” as the region.
- Scroll down until you see, “MOST EFFECTIVE AWARENESS CAMPAIGN BY A CHARITY.”
- At the far right you’ll see an entry for The National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy. That’s us! Click “Select.”
- If you’ve got the time, take a look around and vote on the other categories, too.
- When you’re done, be sure to click on “Submit My Final Ballot” in the bottom right of the screen.
Easy, right? Thanks in advance for helping us stay classy!