Love Your Birth Control? Tell Me About It…
Bedsider wants to know what you love about your birth control. And if you’re 18 to 24, live in the U.S., and use the IUD, the implant, the ring, the patch or the shot, you could end up with $1000 ($2000 if you get your guy involved) or a 64G iPad to show for it. Not too shabby, right?
We’re teaming up with ISIS to sponsor the “Works Like a Charm” contest—the idea is to get the word out about some great methods of birth control that might not be so well-known. So whether you’re up for entering the contest, viewing the contest gallery and voting for your favorite entry, or supporting the contest more broadly, we hope you’ll help yourself to this super-cute “i ♥ my birth control” twibbon and help us spread the word!
*long acting reversible contraception
18 Notes/ Hide
- truthofthefallen likes this
- wingedwonder reblogged this from lenachen
- finehamabounds reblogged this from lenachen
- ilnestjamaistroptard likes this
- trixmix likes this
- babeland likes this
- finehamabounds likes this
- shedwellswithbeauty likes this
- lenachen reblogged this from bedsider and added:
- bedsider posted this