Seen On Twitter: Eight Good Reasons to “Break Up With” Someone
Originally published on SexReally.com on September 3, 2009.
If you’ve explored SexReally, you may have noticed our shifting “_______ On Twitter” feed (if not, scroll down now), which displays real-time tweets about topics we want to hear about. This week and last, we’ve been talking break ups on the site, and we’ve seen some interesting tweets on the subject… Here are SexReally’s top 8 twittered reasons to “break up with” someone:
1. Because at least one of you didn’t even think you were dating: @verdhandi needs help. Oh god. How do I get myself into these messes? How do you break up with someone you didnt even think you were dating?
2. Because she’s pregnant (unplanned), and you’re a woman: @jaimefilson I found out my girlfriend is pregnant and then decided to break up with her. Why? We’re lesbians.
4. Because she wants you to: @MagicLoveMusic i kinda wanna have him break up with me so i have been ignoring his texts and stull is that wrong or IDK WHAT TO DO HELP ME :/
Or for that matter…
Because he wants you to: @joannegozo He says: I’m not going to change. He means: I don’t have the balls to break up with u, so I’m gonna force u to dump me
As @juiceegal says If you want to break up with me, break up with me. Don’t act like a complete jerk until i do it for you. Grow up, bad boyfriends and girlfriends!
5. Because you’re losing your balls: @stagestallion @Whitala You need to break up with your lover, Tiffany. You’re losing your balls.
6. Because he’s threatening to “bang all your friends” if you do: @DavielDamani If your girl decides she wants break up with you, tell her that you are gonna bang all her friends….she won’t leave you then! Works every time!
7. Because he’s tweeting about breaking up with you: @DarthEdward Is going to break up with her. I just cant do this, I dont feel anything at all for her. @Xevolution2 @EmmyTadros uh i guess shes lucky?? but idk…i kinda wanna break up with her =/ nd im listening to Dont Let Me Down! :D
8. Because some guy who calls your boyfriend a douchebag on twitter wants you to: @cmoneyzz I’m falling for you harder :/ break up with your douchebag boyfriend! JUST KIDDING.
Your turn…seen any interesting tweets about break ups lately, on our feed or elsewhere?
Liz Sabatiuk is Social Media Manager for the National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy. When she’s not blogging about birth control and relationships, she dances and teaches Argentine tango and spends a little too much time on Facebook.